WHY LUMIN L2
The perfect partner for LUMIN owners who wish to store their own music collection!
The effortless operation of LUMIN L2 belies its advanced features and unrivalled flexibility.
With a 4-port audiophile-grade network switch on board, its two optical fibre SFP ports and two RJ45 copper ports L2 can streamline and enhance your network!
The ideal partner
- Available without drives or with 4TB or 8TB capacity
- Zero configuration required
- Automatically serves all added music
- Fibre Network provides complete isolation from network noise
- 4-port network switch simplifies cabling and makes fibre easy
- UPnP (Openhome) compatible
- USB 3.0 Micro type B for connection to computer
- SMB support for transferring over the network
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Thick-panelled CNC Aluminium construction
UPnP Openhome music server
Simply add music to LUMIN L2 via USB or over the network and it all gets served automatically. No complex installation or setup steps.
LUMIN SERVER SOFTWARE
Our bespoke server software is specifically designed for the demands of LUMIN owners – featuring rock-solid stability, rich tag support and, of course, high resolution PCM/DSD support.
Silent, vibration-free design offers the same thick shielded CNC chassis construction as our high-end P1 music player. Available in the same black and silver finishes, LUMIN L2 is the perfect accompaniment.
Audiophile-grade network switch
With 4 network ports LUMIN L2 can simplify your wiring and remove the need for cheap (and electrically noisy) switches around your hi-fi.
2x SFP ports allow optical fibre networking input and output, completely electrically isolating your hi-fi from the rest of your network.
Shielded, low-noise power supply, thick and rigid CNC aluminium chassis, and spacious layout all help provide untouched data to your network player.
- No drives, 4TB (2x 2TB) or 8TB (2x 4TB) 2.5″ SSD
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
COMPRESSED (LOSSY) AUDIO:
- USB 3.0 Micro Type B Slave for connection to computer
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Network (1000BASE-T) RJ45
- 2x Industry-standard SFP
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A reserved for future use
- Internal 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Shielded power supply compartment for reduced interference with delicate electronics
- Black anodised aluminium
- Raw anodised aluminium
- 350mm (W), 350mm (D), 60.5mm (H), 6kg
- Note: The 8TB HDD version uses NTFS format for the internal HDD. On a Mac computer, additional software may be needed to access NTFS formatted HDD.