The features of REVO PA-150 make it an extremely versatile power amplifier. Its high power (140W/8Ohm), the ability to drive the most demanding speakers and sound characteristics, make it unique. Power, dynamics, speed and transparency are combined to make a total lack of listening fatigue and outstanding musicality. These features make it a perfect match with the preamp REVO SC-2, which expresses the same sound personality. But, also for people who want to combine it with other preamps, the REVO PA-150 can become a perfect partner. For example, with the best tube preamps you can enhance the characteristics of sound, giving an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without introducing any harshness in the sound and the listening fatigue often present in solid state amplifiers. The inside workings show that the technical refinement follow the same philosophy. The REVO PA-150 uses a proprietary circuitry, regulated high-speed power supply, low noise and is built with a careful selection of the best available materials.
– Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
– Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
– High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
– High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
– 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
– High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
– Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
– Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
– RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
– DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 150W RMS / 8Ohm – 280W RMS / 4 Ohm (per channel)
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.30 V r.m.s. / 150 W – 8 Ohm
Configuration: Dual Mono
Configuration: Solid state
Power devices: MosFet, 4 couple each channel
Available output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peak (each channel)
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 12 capacity for each channel
Electric Transformers: 2 toroidal special audio use, 400 VA each channel
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding footers and rear connections )
Weight: 25 Kg
Note: Stereophonic final amplifier
Note : Specification subject to change without notice