Looking for the perfect partner for your LUMIN Music Streamer? Look no further. Engineered to let your LUMIN sing!
- SOLID BILLETT CNC CHASSIS
- 160W 8Ω, 320W 4Ω
- DISCRETE CIRCUIT
- STEREO, DUAL MONO, OR BRIDGED
- CLASS AB
- TRUE DUAL MONO DESIGN
WHY LUMIN AMP
Featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t, LUMIN Amp focuses purely on performance. If your LUMIN streamer sounded like a breath of fresh air, prepare to take it to the next level.
- Multi-Stage transistors amplifier
- Dual Mono power supply and amplifier design
- Fully discrete voltage and current gain stages
- DC-coupled signal path
- Class AB operation
- High input impedence and sensitivty for direct DAC drive
- Intelligent bias and thermal management
- Stereo / Dual Mono / Bridged operation
- CNC single billet aluminium construction
- 600VA custom toroidal transformer
- Built-in overload, overheat and DC protection
True Dual Mono design throughout
Keeping the design Dual Mono all the way from the power supply delivers full power simultaneously from both channels and keeps crosstalk to an absolute minumum.
In LUMIN Amp, each channel is a mirror image of the other.
Fully discrete voltage and current gain operating in class AB to deliver the finest details with the lowest distortion from your music.
Custom low-noise toroidal power supply
LUMIN Amp features a unique completely separate dual mono power supply design.
The ultra low noise design features advanced voltage regulation circuitry.
LUMIN AMP SPECIFICATION
- OPERATING MODE: (selectable)
- Stereo, Dual Mono or Bridged mode
- INPUT: (selectable)
- 1 x XLR pair (pin 2 hot), 1 x RCA pair
- 160W per channel into 8Ω
- 320W per channel into 4Ω
- 640W into 8Ω (Bridged)
- POWER SUPPLY:
- Available in 220–240V AC and 110–120V AC versions ~ 50/60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION:
- Standby <0.5W
- Idle 40W
- Max 700W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
- 20hz – 40000hz ± 0.1db
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:
- 103db, unweighted
- INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- 200kΩ Balanced (XLR)
- 100kΩ Unbalanced (RCA)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:
- INPUT SENSITIVITY:
- +26dB (Stereo, Dual Mono)
- +32dB (Bridged)
- DC, overload and overheating protection
- Black anodized brushed aluminium or Raw brushed aluminium
- CNC-machined from a single billet for front, top and sides. Thick 8mm walls, rear panel and base plate
- 350mm (W), 374mm (D), 104mm (H)