The features of REVO PA-160MR make it a unique power amplifier in the world panorama.
ALL the feeding sources are electronically stabilized. The stabilised supply stages have very high speed and great accuracy, higher values than those required by the most dynamic musical tones. Its regulation system is, under any point of view, really higher even if compared with the best batteries without showing the same inconveniences. We simply have succeeded in realising the “IDEAL SUPPLY”, avoiding any kind of noise or sound pollution from the outside. When hearing a REVO PA-160MR the listener gets an idea of the hi-fi hidden potentialities. Music is free from the chronic pollution the listener had to endure and it is reproduced with a realism that had never been reached before.
Plus, power, dynamics, speed and transparency are matched to an absolute absence of listening fatigue and strong musicality.
These features make it a perfect match with the preamp REVO SC-2, which expresses the same sound personality. But, also for people who want to combine it with other preamps, the REVO PA-160MR can become a perfect partner. For example, with the best tube preamps you can enhance the characteristics of sound, giving an extraordinary ability to drive the speakers without introducing any harshness in the sound and the listening fatigue often present in solid state amplifiers.
– Extreme low noise, high speed schematic topology and wide band ( >2 MHz ).
– Separate power supply for Gain, Driver and Output stages.
– Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
– High speed and low noise regulated power supply for gain and driver stage.
– High current MOS-FET power device (200 A output peak current).
– 16 power device for a total rated 2.000 W power handling capability.
– High filtering capacity (70.000 uF) with numerous (24) low impedance capacitors.
– Toroidal power transformers specially designed for audio applications, low flow dispersion, low mechanical noise, high permeability magnetic core with consequent low output impedance, 2 x 400 VA.
– Full aluminium non-magnetic frame.
– Inputs configurable RCA (unbalanced) & XLR (balanced)
– Inputs selection by relay with GOLD/PALLADIUM contacts.
– RCA solid core gold plated plug connector for any signal connections.
– DC Protection for sensitive speakers.
Connections: 1 RCA, 1 XLR Balanced
Input Impedance: 47Kohm (non sel. input) / 33Kohm (sel. input)
Outputs Voltage: 1 Binding Post couple, 4mm Banana and forks
Frequency Response: 0 Hz – 2.0 MHz (-3dB, non filtered)
Output Power: 160W RMS / 8Ohm – 300W RMS / 4 Ohm
Gain, Sensitivity: 28.5 dB, 1.35 V r.m.s. / 160 W – 8 Ohm
Topology Full Regulated Power Supply, High Speed, High Current
Very Low Noise, Very Low Impedance
Configuration: Solid state Mono
Power devices: MosFet, 4 pairs
Avaible output current: 48 A continuous, 200 A peack
Capacity of filter: 72.000 Uf, 24 capacitors
Supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz (100V AC or 115 VAC / 50-60Hz in some country)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 110x430x365mm (excluding feet, rear connections )
Weight: 25 Kg
Note: Monophonic power amplifier